COMMISSIONING A PORTRAIT

COMMISSIONING A PORTRAIT:
For answers to your questions about commissioning a portrait with me, I welcome you to visit "Commissions" and "Pricing", and review more examples of my portraiture at http://www.monaconner.com .
Lead time required for a portrait commission is commensurate with the detail and the technique being utilized. For any further questions please contact me at mona@monaconner.com.
A note that on occasion I post drawings from life, as well as drawings of nude models, as it is an important traditional practice which improves my ability in portraiture.
All images and content of this blog are © Mona Diane Conner 2014 and may not be reproduced

Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Further Progress on Peggy and Marcelo in Color

Further progress on the color pastel of Peggy and Marcelo

The color pastel of Peggy and Marcelo is moving along.  There is still work to do in many areas
such as the turquoise pillow, the hands, etc., but I want to get everything blocked in and then I will pull together
 the details and nuance the values a bit more.

2 comments:

  1. it's such joy to see this progress. it must feel wonderful to bring it to life! beautifully done mona!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Suzanne! It does feel great to be working on this one. We had a big family party and gathering where we flew in (as a surprise) two of my sister's closest friends for her 50th birthday party, and after all the excitement, they sat together on the couch at our family place on Lake Meade in PA. A few spontaneous photos I took of them there after the party became the basis for this portrait.

    ReplyDelete